Test Bank Law and Ethics in the Business Environment 7th Edition Halbert
Table of Contents
1. Law, Ethics, Business: An Introduction.
2. The Duty of Loyalty: Whistleblowing.
3. Privacy and Technology.
4. Valuing Diversity.
5. Workers Rights as Human Rights: Health and Safety in the Workplace.
6. Sustainable Economies.
7. Marketing and Technology: Choice and Manipulation.
8. Risk Allocation: Product Liability.
9. Ownership and Creativity: Intellectual Property.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Blending theory with practical applications, the 7th Edition of LAW AND ETHICS IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT presents modern issues in business ethics with the latest in case law for a thought-provoking and engaging text. Student-friendly in tone, the text doesn’t shy away from controversial topics; rather it encourages lively classroom debate on everything from privacy and workers’ rights to diversity and stereotyping. Worlds away from the typical rote learning text, LAW AND ETHICS IN THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT employs insightful end-of-chapter and case questions to sharpen students’ critical-thinking skills, along with historical quotes, chapter projects, and a wealth of Internet-based, interactive assignments like role plays, mock trials, roundtables, and more!