Test Bank GLOBAL 1st Edition Mike Peng
Table of Contents
1. Globalizing Business.
2. Understanding Politics, Laws, and Economics.
3. Emphasizing Cultures, Ethics and Norms.
4. Leveraging Resources and Capabilities.
5. Trading Internationally.
6. Investing Abroad Directly.
7. Dealing with Foreign Exchange.
8. Capitalizing on Global and Regional Integration.
9. Growing and Internationalizing the Entrepreneurial Firm.
10. Entering Foreign Markets.
11. Making Alliances and Acquisitions Work.
12. Strategizing, Structuring, and Learning Around the World.
13. Managing Human Resources Globally.
14. Managing Corporate Social Responsibility Globally.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Created through a “student-tested, faculty-approved” review process with feedback from both students and faculty, GLOBAL is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today’s learners at a value-based price. GLOBAL takes a strategic and truly global approach as it answers the core question, “What determines the success and failure of firms around the globe?” This up-to-date work from renowned international instructor, researcher, and consultant Dr. Peng uses an inviting, conversational style to introduce students to the inner workings of actual global companies throughout the world. Engaging examples, interactive applications, and brief cases prompt students to think independently, master their critical-thinking skills, and view today’s business challenges from a global perspective. Comprehensive teaching support accompanying this innovative book helps you encourage students to view business today through the eyes of a true world citizen.