Test Bank Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry 7th Edition McMurry
Table of Contents
1. Structure and Bonding; Acids and Bases.
2. The Nature of Organic Compounds: Alkanes.
3. The Nature of Organic Reactions: Alkenes.
4. Reactions of Alkenes and Alkynes.
5. Aromatic Compounds.
7. Alkyl Halides.
8. Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers.
9. Aldehydes and Ketones: Nucleophilic Addition Reactions.
10. Carboxylic Acids and Derivatives.
11. Carbonyl Alpha-Substitution Reactions and Condensation Reactions.
13. Structure Determination.
14. Biomolecules: Carbohydrates.
15. Biomolecules: Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins.
16. Biomolecules: Lipids and Nucleic Acids.
17. The Organic Chemistry of Metabolic Pathways
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Retaining the concise, to-the-point presentation that has already helped thousands of students move beyond memorization to a true understanding of the beauty and logic of organic chemistry, this Seventh Edition of John McMurry’s FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY brings in new, focused content that shows students how organic chemistry applies to their everyday lives. In addition, redrawn chemical structures and artwork help students visualize important chemical concepts, a greater emphasis on biologically-related chemistry (including new problems) helps them grasp the enormous importance of organic chemistry in understanding the reactions that occur in living organisms, and new End of Chapter problems keyed to OWL allow them to work text-specific problems online. Lastly, , for this edition, John McMurry reevaluated and revised his writing at the sentence level to ensure that the book’s explanations, applications, and examples are more student-friendly, relevant, and motivating than ever before.