Test Bank Cengage Advantage Books 6th Edition Miller
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Law and Our Legal System.
3. The Role of Courts in Our Legal System.
4. Constitutional Law.
5. Torts and Cyber Torts.
6. Intellectual Property.
7. Criminal Law.
8. Introduction to Contracts.
9. Offer and Acceptance.
12. The Legality of Agreements.
13. Mistakes and Other Contract Defects.
14. Written Contracts.
15. Third Party Rights.
16. Contract Discharge and Remedies.
18. Introduction to Sales and Lease Contracts.
19. Title and Risk of Loss.
20. Performance and Breach.
21. Warranties and Product Liability.
22. Consumer Protection.
23. The Essentials of Negotiability.
24. Transferability and Liability.
25. Checks, the Banking System, and E-Money.
27. Employment Law.
28. Discrimination and Labor Law.
29. Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies.
30. Formation and Termination of a Corporation.
31. Ownership and Management of a Corporation.
32. Secured Transactions.
33. Creditors’ Rights and Remedies.
36. Personal Property and Bailments.
37. Real Property.
38. Landlord and Tenant.
39. Wills and Trusts.
40. Administrative Law.
42. International Law.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Concise and user-friendly, BUSINESS LAW: TEXT AND EXERCISES captures basic business law in a straightforward, practical manner. As part of the Cengage Advantage book collection, this paperback book offers students and teachers one of the most cost-effective and efficient choices for the business law survey course. This revised Sixth Edition is designed to help students master the legal concepts and doctrines presented, and to give them experience in applying basic legal principles to common business situations. Hypothetical examples are used for illustration rather than real court cases. With this proven formula for success, BUSINESS LAW: TEXT AND EXERCISES continues to be the most approachable and practical text for the course.