Test Bank CB3 3rd Edition Babin
Table of Contents
1. What is CB, and Why Should I Care?
2. Value and the Consumer Behavior Value Framework.
3. Consumer Learning Starts Here: Perception.
4. Comprehension, Memory, and Cognitive Learning.
5. Motivations and Emotion: Driving Consumer Behavior.
6. Personality, Lifestyles, and the Self-Concept.
7. Attitudes and Attitude Change.
8. Consumer Culture.
10. Group Influence.
11. Consumers in Situations.
12. Decision Making I: Need Recognition and Search.
13. Decision Making II: Alternative Evaluation and Choice.
14. Consumption to Satisfaction.
15. Consumer Relationships.
16. Consumer and Marketing Misbehavior.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Created through a “student-tested, faculty-approved” review process with more than 175 learners and faculty, CB3 offers an engaging, accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today’s learners. CB3 streamlines an engaging introduction to the core concepts and applications of contemporary consumer behavior as it’s practiced today. This concise, engaging, and accessible solution addresses the latest consumer behavior statistics, examples and trends using a full suite of proven learning tools. An accompanying website brings consumer behavior concepts to life with interactive learning tools that support this unique, magazine-style book.