Solution Manual Statistics for Business and Economics 11th Edition Anderson
Table of Contents
1. Data and Statistics.
2. Descriptive Statistics: Tabular and Graphical Presentations.
3. Descriptive Statistics: Numerical Measures.
4. Introduction to Probability.
5. Discrete Probability Distributions.
6. Continuous Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions.
8. Interval Estimation.
9. Hypothesis Tests.
10. Inference About Means and Proportions with Two Populations.
11. Inferences About Population Variances.
12. Tests of Goodness of Fit and Independence.
13. Experimental Design and Analysis of Variance.
14. Simple Linear Regression.
15. Multiple Regression.
16. Regression Analysis: Model Building.
17. Index Numbers.
18. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
19. Nonparametric Methods.
20. Statistical Methods for Quality Control.
21. Decision Analysis.
22. Sample Survey (Online only).
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Discover how the most trusted approach to statistics today is Simply Powerful with the latest market-leading text from respected authors Anderson/Sweeney/Williams. STATISTICS FOR BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, 11e introduces sound statistical methodology within a strong applications setting. The authors clearly demonstrate how statistical results provide insights into business decisions and present solutions to contemporary business problems. New cases and more than 350 real business examples and memorable exercises, 150 of which are new in this edition, present the latest statistical data and business information. With this book’s comprehensive coverage and unwavering accuracy, you select the topics best for your course, including thorough coverage of the latest versions of MiniTab 15 and Excel 2007, along with StatTools and other leading Excel 2007 statistical add-ins within chapter appendices. Author-written support materials and CengageNOW online course management system provides time-saving, complete support to ensure student understanding. Choose Anderson/Sweeney/Williams’ STATISTICS FOR BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS, 11e for the Simply Powerful statistical solution you need for your course.