Solution Manual General Chemistry 10th Edition Ebbing
Table of Contents
1. Chemistry and Measurement.
2. Atoms, Molecules, and Ions.
3. Calculations with Chemical Formulas and Equations.
4. Chemical Reactions.
5. The Gaseous State.
7. Quantum Theory of the Atom.
8. Electron Configurations and Periodicity.
9. Ionic and Covalent Bonding.
10. Molecular Geometry and Chemical Bonding Theory.
11. States of Matter; Liquids and Solids.
13. Rates of Reaction.
14. Chemical Equilibrium.
15. Acids and Bases.
16. Acid-Base Equilibria.
17. Solubility and Complex-Ion Equilibria.
18. Thermodynamics and Equilibrium.
20. Nuclear Chemistry.
21. Chemistry of the Main-Group Elements.
22. The Transition Elements and Coordination Compounds.
23. Organic Chemistry.
24. Polymer Materials: Synthetic and Biological.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
The tenth edition of this market-leading text has been substantially revised to meet the rapidly changing instructional demands of GENERAL CHEMISTRY professors. Known for its carefully developed, thoroughly integrated, step-by-step approach to problem solving, GENERAL CHEMISTRY helps students master quantitative skills and build a lasting conceptual understanding of key chemical concepts. The tenth edition retains this hallmark approach and builds on the conceptual focus through key new features and revisions.